FAA Sued In Federal Court Over Drone Registration Rules

this just goes to show the ama is a joke they raised there dues and is not even taking our side there just bending over and taking it quietly!!!

Reactions: Apilot101
I don't think the FAA needed drone pilots to register in order to restrict us to flying in designated fields. They control the air space, they could have simply said, no drones are allowed in NAS.

True. But the public doesn't like it when government takes big steps. It's the old boiling the frog story. It's one reason why Obamacare was so unpopular. It was too big a step.

I just think there's more here than meets the eye. I hope I'm wrong.

True. But the public doesn't like it when government takes big steps. It's the old boiling the frog story. It's one reason why Obamacare was so unpopular. It was too big a step.

I just think there's more here than meets the eye. I hope I'm wrong.
Frog legs anyone????? lol

he states their 336 code referring to "adding new rules..." good for him. if we all had more time to file suits and be lawyers, we probably wouldnt be pushed around so much.
then again, nothing would get done.
if amazon started flying packages around, UPS would be left holding the bag. dont you just love competition?

Reactions: Formstone
he states their 336 code referring to "adding new rules..." good for him. if we all had more time to file suits and be lawyers, we probably wouldnt be pushed around so much.
then again, nothing would get done.
if amazon started flying packages around, UPS would be left holding the bag. dont you just love competition?
...I wonder if being a hobbyist on a Phantom could lead to a career as an "Amazon Pilot."

...I wonder if being a hobbyist on a Phantom could lead to a career as an "Amazon Pilot."
Nah. Amazons end goal is automation.

------------------------------------
The Phantom was named well. One moment it's there, the next you'll never see it again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik