Extra Battery? When?

Reaction score
I was just wondering out loud when the extra batteries are going to ship? Any one have new news or info? It was awesome to get the P3 so fast. I would love to have a 2nd & 3rd battery now. I guessing we all would.
Thanks,
Nathan
Milehighdesign
image.jpg
image.jpg

The battery from the extra battery bundle have started shipping, some are even receiving theirs. Spare battery orders soon, since most vendors/DJI are filling the bundled battery orders first.

Reactions: Oso
Do you people read any other threads before you post repetitive bull crap. Annoying as hell

Do you people read any other threads before you post repetitive bull crap. Annoying as hell
Totally agree. Where's my second battery. Where's yours. I emailed them..no reply. I ordered something today. and on and on and on. Blah blah blah. When the batteries start arriving, there will be multiple threads to sift through.

Or maybe a sticky. READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING THE SAME THING 1048573648583834 TIMES!

Come-on, I've been reading forums for years and stickies do not prevent reposts. It happens. I suppose there is two camps when it comes to this...Yours, the freak out and get annoyed camp. And mine, the not freak out and not get annoyed camp. :p :D

I just received notification that the battery that I ordered from B&H has shipped this morning. I have not heard anything about the 2nd battery that was part of the PSP w/extra battery that I ordered.

My dealer just told me they are supposed to receive 100 batteries tomorrow. I hope I am in the first batch because they sold over 300 P3P and a couple hundred P3A as soon as they launched. I could possibly still be weeks away from getting my battery. This is starting to get absolutely ridiculous.

The Company that I bought my P3A here in the UK are shipping my extra battery tomorrow!

:rolleyes:I got mine months ago.:rolleyes::mad::po_O

I'm still waiting for my extra battery from expert drones. I contacted dealer(they had no clue) so I called DJI just to see what's up. They said my battery was out of stock and I should be getting it the beginnings of June or mid June. Keep in mind I placed the order on April 10th. WTH!!!!!:mad:

Is anyone here waiting for their battery to arrive from Adorama (authorized dealer) in the US? I don't see Adorama mentioned in any of the numerous battery threads, so I thought I'd ask in case there is someone else waiting for them as well.

For me, I ordered the P3A with extra battery from Adorama on 5/5. I got the P3A on 5/12, but still no update at all from Adorama on the extra battery.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people always whine about multiple threads about a similar topic. If you can read the title of a topic and find it redondant, just don't read it. It's that simple...

The fact is that the search function isn't that useful (or may be I don't understand it well enough like many others).

Maher

Reactions: Oso and NickCopter

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic