Extra battery shipped from DJI

Saaaaaaweeeeeeeettttt!

I've got one coming from all e rc and advexure. Hope mine will be shipped soon

My extra battery has been shipped from dji on my p3 pro with extra battery:D:D:D
Is it with two batteries? I've got "P2P w/extra battery" a week ago, but it includes one battery, and DJI later sends me only extra battery. 20 min flying time is too short. If your news mean they've started enough number of battery, that's also good news for me...

Is it with two batteries? I've got "P2P w/extra battery" a week ago, but it includes one battery, and DJI later sends me only extra battery. 20 min flying time is too short. If your news mean they've started enough number of battery, that's also good news for me...
Yes my p3 came separate and now the second battery is coming tracking number shows Friday delivery :D

Yes my p3 came separate and now the second battery is coming tracking number shows Friday delivery :D
Oh I haven't seen my customer status page since P3 came, and now I checked, then it's changed to the status of battery!! Mine is not yet shipped, but may be soon. Thanks for good news!!
The bad news is, I've just returned from a shooting trip... orz orz

My extra battery has been shipped from dji on my p3 pro with extra battery:D:D:D
I got my e-mail late this afternoon as well. When I checked the DJI website for tracking information, my FEDEX tracking # came up empty so I guess it hasn't "left the building" yet.

Boooya

image.jpg

The good news: I finally received my P3A with extra battery (but WITHOUT the extra battery) today directly from DJI! I ordered on May 2nd. Today is May 29th. I have a notice from DJI saying that the extra battery will ship in the end of May? Um... It is the end May! I also ordered 2 additional batteries from DJI that have not shipped yet either. I am regretting once again ordering anything direct from DJI.

I am sure they are running the battery factory 24 hours per day--- just figure at least 2 extra batteries for every P3 sold. -- We need some stock in the battery factory!

My second battery from DJI (The extra battery) finally arrived today on June 8th. (So much for their "end of may" promise). They still have not shipped the 2 additional batteries I ordered. I am thinking of cancelling the order and just order from a dealer in the USA.

The big problem with cancelling is that the dealers may start to feel the crunch also because of the high demand. The battery supplies they do have now will probably run out quickly. I ordered from a dealer Last Thursday and got the battery today. But I am going to hang onto the DJI order because they will ship probably some time in June according to the email I received today. I don't know how true this is , but a fellow drone pilot told me that there are severe shipping restrictions being placed on lipos being shipped by air due to risk and cost and that a lot of them are being shipped on the container ships.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.