extra accessories

hi guys, i ordered him this case as it lets you keep the propellers on,
Travel Bag Carry Hard Case Box DJI Phantom 3 Professional Advanced RC Drone | eBay

but I'm wondering if he would be better with the back pack type if he's going out with it? what type do you all have?

Backpack Shoulder Bag Hard Shell Carrying Case For DJI Phantom 3 Pro Advanced UK | eBay
I have the £39.49 hardshell, and its excellent. Honestly, putting on/removing the propellers takes 30 seconds - it's really no big deal and I prefer them to be of to avoid them getting bent/damaged.

I have the £39.49 hardshell, and its excellent. Honestly, putting on/removing the propellers takes 30 seconds - it's really no big deal and I prefer them to be of to avoid them getting bent/damaged.

+1[emoji106]
Backpack for me.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Numone
Goodho...
Did you order the iPad extension for the remote?
Hi, yes, so far I've ordered

prop guard removable*
Remote shade guard*
8 spare propeller blades*
Hard case
2 spare batteries
gimbal guard*
landing guards*
iPad remote holder extender *
Multi Battery charger

Still got to order the lense filters though

Hi, yes, so far I've ordered

prop guard removable*
Remote shade guard*
8 spare propeller blades*
Hard case
2 spare batteries
gimbal guard*
landing guards*
iPad remote holder extender *
Multi Battery charger

Still got to order the lense filters though
Blimey - how busy have you been?!

Reactions: rottiegirl
Hi guys

I got the hard shell case you advised but I can't fit in the prop guards, screen hood or extra proplellers and the iPad Air, how do you manage to pack everything

And the gimbal cover dosnt fit in if attached, only the one that came attached to it in the box

You can get all that gear inside.

Forget the prop guards. They act like sails and make the aircraft more unstable.

Anyway, here's how I did it - it's a little bit down from the top of the page.

Show off your Cases!!

You can put the screen shade on top of the iPad, there's plenty of room.

What's wrong with the gimbal protector? The original one is the best if it's fitted correctly. It's never become detached on all my trips. Or is it one of those fitted across the legs? Even if it is, mine still fits.

Last edited:
And the gimbal cover dosnt fit in if attached, only the one that came attached to it in the box
In some cases you will need to take a knife and cut some of the foam away to make things fit. I've really modified one of my cases to fit everything. From the case that you chose, the extra propellers fit in the large slot on the left. Look down inside the case where the camera sits and just modify it to fit. One of those long box knives works great but any sharp knife like a steak knife will do. You can look at the video to see what I did. Unfortunately the prop guards will not fit in your case installed on the bird.
https://www.amazon.com/Darice-Retra...F8&qid=1483031798&sr=8-4&keywords=razor+knife

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In some cases you will need to take a knife and cut some of the foam away to make things fit. I've really modified one of my cases to fit everything. From the case that you chose, the extra propellers fit in the large slot on the left. Look down inside the case where the camera sits and just modify it to fit. One of those long box knives works great but any sharp knife like a steak knife will do. You can look at the video to see what I did. Unfortunately the prop guards will not fit in your case installed on the bird.
https://www.amazon.com/Darice-Retra...F8&qid=1483031798&sr=8-4&keywords=razor+knife

I have the one on the far right, works for me, and great for the price! I did have to cut some foam where the RC goes, and I think I had to take a sliver out from the ends of the 4 arms, but none of it was major surgery...

Thanks for the detailed reviews!
I used to think that leaving the props on was desirable, but it might be a better idea to remove them, then when you go to fly you have to put them on and KNOW they are on tight, which might be some of the problems with crashes... prop fly offs.

Wow thanks for all your suggestions, the Dow e at the back fits the iPad and screen guard in just great, he's cut some bits to fit the drone in as if gas the prop guard bits screwed into the ends but still hasn't room for the actual prop guards, he'll have to put them in his pocket, your so helpful thanks

I discovered this post today. What a fantastic gift!

Seems like your man is on the same page as me. I just got a Phantom 4 primarily to develop football (soccer - I'm US based) athletes. I am curious how it has been so far on your end. Cheers!

~Soccer Coach Leveraging P4 to Develop ELITE Soccer Athletes~

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.