exo provlima me othoni kinitou

Reaction score
kalimera !! kapoios apo ellada ?? exo to phandom 3 adv ,mou kanei stin othoni tou kinitou diakopes stn lipsii tis kameras kai epanerxetai.eite einai makrua mou eite konta mou ! exo to iphone 6s.mporei kapoios na mou pei ti sumvainei ?? euxaristo

kalimera !! kapoios apo ellada ?? exo to phandom 3 adv ,mou kanei stin othoni tou kinitou diakopes stn lipsii tis kameras kai epanerxetai.eite einai makrua mou eite konta mou ! exo to iphone 6s.mporei kapoios na mou pei ti sumvainei ?? euxaristo
Hi and welcome!

But why do you make it so difficult? You write in Greek and then you transliterate it into the Roman alphabet...

Why not just write in Greek language and alphabet and if there ARE any Greek people here, then they will reply and at least any other English-speaking members who want to see what you have written can easily put it through Google translate to see if they can help.

(Γιατί όχι μόνο να γράφετε στην ελληνική γλώσσα και αλφάβητο και αν υπάρχουν Ελληνες εδώ, τότε θα απαντήσουν και τουλάχιστον οποιεσδήποτε άλλα αγγλόφωνα μέλη που θέλουν να δουν τι γράψατε μπορούν εύκολα να τα μεταφέρουν μέσω της Google για να δουν εάν μπορώ να βοηθήσω.)

Here's my best effort to help anyway... You wrote:-

(Greek)
καλιμερα !! καποιοσ απο ελλαδα ?? εξο το πηανδομ 3 αδv ,μοθ κανει στιν οτηονι τοθ κινιτοθ διακοπεσ στν λιπσιι τισ καμερασ και επανερξεται.ειτε ειναι μακρθα μοθ ειτε κοντα μοθ ! εξο το ιπηονε 6σ.μπορει καποιοσ να μοθ πει τι σθμvαινει ?? εθξαριστο

(Google-translated and tidied-up English)
Good morning !! Is there anyone from Greece here ?? In the same way as the 3nd slot, the motor switches to the camera grease and is resumed. It is still near or below! like the sixth one. Can anyone tell what it is? determined.

Sorry - but that's the best Google Translate and I can do with your Greek-transliterated to Roman-then-transliterated-back-to-Greek-and-then-Google-translated into-English...:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj