Evening on the Vermillion River

Reaction score
My husband and I went for a Sunday drive and took my Phantom P2V+ along. It was a beautiful day and so peaceful along the river.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well, you do nice work. That's 3 out of 3 that I give a "Thumbs Up" to.
Thanks for a great peaceful video. I didn't even have to mute the sound.
The train in the background sounded good.

Keep em coming :)

Reactions: DEaston
Thanks. I've only been doing this for a few weeks. I haven't decided which is more fun: the flying itself or the creative part. This is a great hobby!

Both are great fun - Finding a nice interesting location, filming and then editing.

And as usual, when you pop up in a thread, I go OMG... Oh, it's paulajayne. That Avatar throws me for a loop. :)

Me and editing don't get along. I wish I had the patience for using the GoPro Studio. Some nice video comes from it, but I just can't figure it out. I've watched the GoPro video, on how to do it, but the dots don't connect for me.
Do you folks know of another "How to do it" video, or any other suggestion?

I edited my first couple of Phantom videos in Windows Movie Maker. It's a free program and fairly user-friendly. It's a lot easier to use than GoPro Studio. Now I also have Cyberlink PowerDirector, because it gives me more options.

Reactions: IflyinWY
Thank you Diane, I have heard of folks using the Movie Maker, I'll give it a shot.

I have done all of mine in movie maker - just cannot reverse with it.
I use Video Time Reversal to reverse any section - it is free.

Load video in, choose some music, add title then edit it down to suit, I try to leave about 8 to 10 seconds at end to put credits in. Circa 3 mins is fine for length.

Reactions: IflyinWY
Ok, thanks, I'll give it a shot. I've got so much raw footage (I guess that's what it's called) that I could certainly come up with 4 or 6 three minute shows.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic