ESC failure, motor wont start

Reaction score
Hi, have anyone this problem ? The dji pilot app says that there is an esc problem e the motor wont start. Sometimes it works but its very rare. Thanks to all

Hi, have anyone this problem ? The dji pilot app says that there is an esc problem e the motor wont start. Sometimes it works but its very rare. Thanks to all
If the motor won't start, and the app is telling you there is an esc problem, you need to replace the bad esc. Contact a repair center and/or DJI.

If the motor won't start, and the app is telling you there is an esc problem, you need to replace the bad esc. Contact a repair center and/or DJI.
The phantom 3 has a central unit with integrated esc right?

Not a direct answer but maybe it can help.

In case of blocking one or more propellers with for example a minicrash a safety feature comes in and you cannot restart the motors.
You first have to turn off the phantom for a few seconds, turn it on again and then you can restart your motors.
Maybe that this safety feature plays a role with your ESC.

Not a direct answer but maybe it can help.

In case of blocking one or more propellers with for example a minicrash a safety feature comes in and you cannot restart the motors.
You first have to turn off the phantom for a few seconds, turn it on again and then you can restart your motors.
Maybe that this safety feature plays a role with your ESC.
The problem is permanent, i tried to restart the aircraft but the situation is the same

Part of the reason given for the P3 ESCs being moved onto the main PCB is [status] communication.

Apparently there is an error and you will not be able to proceed until resolved.

What is a ESC? My Phantom 3 dropped from the sky and I get the message "ESC status error".. What is ESC?

What is a ESC? My Phantom 3 dropped from the sky and I get the message "ESC status error".. What is ESC?
ESC stands for electronic speed controller. We have 4 ESCs in P3 to control 4 motors speeds.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic