England - The South coast by drone - Cinematic video

Brilliant....absolutely Brilliant, scary bit going through that arched rock, very brave of you....well done, have you got a favourite videoing suite or programme you use, I’m about to start editing my videos, but still not sure what to use, so open to ideas...
I go down North Devon quite a lot and the scenery is quite rugged there, great for droning..... Well done again..

Great video. Well Done. I did feel that the boat scene at 1:02 seemed a little out of place in the middle of 2 cliff scenes. JMHO

Brilliant....absolutely Brilliant, scary bit going through that arched rock, very brave of you....well done, have you got a favourite videoing suite or programme you use, I’m about to start editing my videos, but still not sure what to use, so open to ideas...
I go down North Devon quite a lot and the scenery is quite rugged there, great for droning..... Well done again..

Hey mate, thanks for the comments :] have you got apple or windows? If apple, FCPX is what I use and is great :] but Imovie which is free is also a great editing tool if you are just starting out!

Great video. Well Done. I did feel that the boat scene at 1:02 seemed a little out of place in the middle of 2 cliff scenes. JMHO
Thanks pal! and yeah I know it is slightly, just that part of the cliff scene wasn't really useable so had to add something in there :]

Well, I’d Like to say I’ve got Apple, but budget wouldn’t run to it, so just ordered an HP laptop today, quite high spec though, but £600 worked better for me than £1200..... and as I am still only a hobbiest at the moment, I’m hoping it will do the trick...
So looks like Microsoft for me.... I’ve been told from one of the guys on this forum that the DaVinci is a good editor so will give that a whirl.... when I get my laptop, also upgraded my drone from P3A to a P4 pro plus.... so all new stuff for me !,

Just a thought... where abouts by the South Coast was that taken, if you don’t mind me asking ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20