eBay phantom

Reaction score
Anyone else read about this :lol:

Show item
So here is my DJI Phantom for sale . It has met with some tough time as you can see. So here is the skinny I Was doing a little Ariel acrobatics and it ended up in the water, so I go fish it out, it was submerged for about a minute , so I get it out and disconnect the battery immediately and put it in the oven for 5 hrs on low heat, I shut the oven off and go to bed with great hope that all will be well in the morning. Instead someone decided to use the oven at 6: 00 am to make breakfast, the oven was preheated to 350 and now we have cooked drone ! (Breakfast didn't taste to good) so what we have is this. If I plug the battery in it lights up and beeps about every sec. Not sure what that means but I assume that there is a electrical component that is not functioning, The components that I know are good are the props (carbon fiber 9") super stiff x4 and all the fasteners . I also have 6 guapner E props 9" brand new . So the props alone are worth over $100. The components that I know are bad is the frame, as you can see its dis formed. All the other electrical stuff may work ... The motors should work but i make no guarantee on any of it. i would try and fix it but I am going to a bigger drone capable of caring a DSLR . I also have a futaba T8 controller for sale that I was running this thing withalso I have 2 batteries
Posted witheBay Mobile
On Jul-24-13 at 06:49:16 PDT, seller added the following information:
The futaba RX that you see is not include, it will come with a stock RX
On Jul-24-13 at 10:58:39 PDT, seller added the following information:
Also everything appears to be in normal condition on the inside except the NAZA, it looks like it got kinda hot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 690
Spicoli can fix that. His old man is a tv repairman and has this ultimate set of tools.... :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl