Durban, South Africa - Fishing and surfing destination

Very nice job. Love the music.
Hi everyone. Here is some footage of my hometown, Durban. Durban is a great destination for fishing and surfing. We also have a very long promenade, around 10km, which is great for running and cycling.

Enjoy and let me know what you think :)

Reactions: Chipmun2
Hi everyone. Here is some footage of my hometown, Durban. Durban is a great destination for fishing and surfing. We also have a very long promenade, around 10km, which is great for running and cycling.

Enjoy and let me know what you think :)

Beautiful scenery. Well done. Maybe try to gradually unveil the scene to build anticipation - for example by flying backwards so that the viewer is continuously surprised as the scene is slowly revealed. Try using multiple stick movements to create interesting angles ( e.g. smoothly reversing, yawing and climbing to reveal the scene in its wider context. Keep up the good work.
All the best, Martin

Reactions: Chipmun2
Nice video. Would it be possible to increase “light” to see more detail on the ground when “overwhelmed” by bright light coming from the horizon sunlight? Film earlier when sun is overhead. Since I retired, it’s great to see places that I’ve traveled to and/or I won’t get to see otherwise. Thx

Very nice. I’ve watched videos of the truck style, beach fishing rigs there. Awesome beaches, and trucks. Lots of drone fishing from shore. Gannet Co. manufacturers of tackle and drone fishing equipment, is located there. Enjoy

I mean SA not necessarily Durban. ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik