Drone repair uk?

Reaction score
Hiya, after a frustrating weekend of trying to sort out my P3 I have decided to sent it off for repair so can anyone recommend anyone here in the uk who might be able to help. Many thanks.cheers Ian

Hiya, after a frustrating weekend of trying to sort out my P3 I have decided to sent it off for repair so can anyone recommend anyone here in the uk who might be able to help. Many thanks.cheers Ian
You say you've been "trying to sort it out" so is it a warranty issue?Where did you buy it? If it's out of warranty or damage, then Drone Doctor in Brighton are DJI approved I believe. Drone Doctor UK - Quadcopter and Camera Drone Repairs

Thanks Numone, yes it's well out of warranty. Stopped working on Friday after a quick battery swap, got the 4 red lights and it seemed dead. So after not doing any firmware updates since new decided to update everything including th DJI go app and since that I can't even get into the camera section of the app. Just the how to connect but no further. It's been great up till now. Cheers

Thanks Numone, yes it's well out of warranty. Stopped working on Friday after a quick battery swap, got the 4 red lights and it seemed dead. So after not doing any firmware updates since new decided to update everything including th DJI go app and since that I can't even get into the camera section of the app. Just the how to connect but no further. It's been great up till now. Cheers
Hopefully they'll sort it out for you..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav