Drone in Mexico

Reaction score
I'm heading to Cancun and have flown the drone on the public beach area well away from the airport 6 miles. Does anyone know if there is a restriction to fly in Tulum or near a national park? Tulum show on Drone Buddy as a protected wildlife reserve area.

Reaction score
Drone laws in Mexico have changed. Do some research. They implemented rules that made me not want to take one down there. I have seen other people flying there(Americans)and wondered if they even knew.
Like other things in Mexico, it will depend on the mood of whoever comes after you. Be careful.

Reactions: Capt KO
Reaction score
Part of what I read, if I can remember, was that if you aren’t a Mexican citizen, you were going to be required to have some sort of certification.
And no night flying. Again, it’s been a while and I could be wrong.

Reaction score
We were in Cozumel this past April. Brought in my Phantom 4 Pro and 5 batteries. I had a copy of the sales receipt tucked away in the hard case. Customs officers never batted an eye when it went through the scanner. Hit the red/green button, got a green light and we were out of there. Never had a problem flying it anywhere we went, of course I didn't fly around the naval station, airport or cruise ship areas.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
discovermedia