Dont think you can get much more

Reaction score
image.jpg
Okay set a new personal record today 15,885 feet Landed with 28 % battery
Had a oh crap moment At max distance ,got low battery warning thought this was a malfunctioning battery due to all the forum post on battery issues I hit RTH and also added forward thrust watched as distance and battery go down and it looked like I was not going to make it
probably flying over the lake was not my best choice for a distance run. Was very happy when I heard that familer hum as i hit 28% battery
This was a 0 wind day and I have full signal the whole way i'm guessing you could get a little bit more but not much due to battery constraints I only stopped because I got the low battery warning in hindsight I'm thinking this may have been the pilot app giving me battery warning for distance to home racio however I'm glad I did as it was too close for comfort for me strange thing winds popped up to 8 to 10 miles an hour within five minutes of my landing

Last edited:
Reactions: jlo and Sammynels
Wow. And your height is very low. Nice to see. I hate liVing in the city lol

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Make sure your battery is all the way in. There is a video here on the forums where one guys shows many P3 batteries lock in with a click but the top of the battery still has a millimeter gap left, very slight. Push in the top and you hear a 2nd click and no more gap.

When I bought my first pro DSLR I decided not to film for fun anything, and it works. My friends are not asking to take a picture as I decided to play bad guy and charge anyone for my work. I do not test my P3P or shoot for fun. Even more, I charge customers double price from average, as I plan all my shots. I study map, I make sketches and this preliminary work help more than free test. I would never risk anything just for some record.

You could follow other guys that lost their birds in lakes. Of course if you have extra cash and feel free to buy several Phantoms a day - I d better shut up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20