Does the phantom wetsuit actually do anything?

In regular RC ... there is a product that is used to protect all electrics ... covered and uncovered ...

Corrosion X.

People spray their ESC's ..... Camera's .... Servo's ..... motors ... Rx's .... you name it - it gets a dose of C X.

Buy it in cans !

I have not read of people using it on their DJI models ... but why not ? I know there are plenty people here who have RC models and will know about C-X ...

The best product for water proofing your drone was Banned in the United States as it was considered Highly flammable and taken off the shelf..

Corrosion HD was meant to be used on Metals so that they do not rust.
Corrosion HD uses a heavy thick coating that can compromise your drone and thus better used on small motors such as RC
and not integrated boards.

CORROSION X : :(

• Kills & Prevents Corrosion
  • Long-Lasting Polar Bonding Technology
  • Displaces Moisture
  • Penetrates & Lubricates
  • Effective On All Metals
  • Contains No Waxes Or Silicones

CORROSION X HD ;)

high performance thick-film version of CorrosionX.
It was developed specifically to provide maximum protection
against moisture intrusion and the resulting rust and corrosion.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you phantom in and out of the storm
Coal

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Corrosion X is not same as Corrosion X HD ... please do not confuse people by mixing the two products up.

Where i live in New Hampshire, USA it can get down to -25F or more, not even counting the rain! I bought one of these, and it works great in all weather, to keep your hands warm, and the controller dry. The price is right too! Watch..

Where i live in New Hampshire, USA it can get down to -25F or more, not even counting the rain! I bought one of these, and it works great in all weather, to keep your hands warm, and the controller dry. The price is right too! Watch..
I have a similar one for my P3S, just a little bigger to fit the larger controller. I might pick one up like the one you linked to for my Spark controller. I used mine today to keep my controller dry as it was wet snow all day today. Did 3 flights and wiped the P3S down with a towel between battery swaps. Worked perfectly.

Chris

Reactions: D0CT0R
Tx 'gloves' have been around for years .... and no need to spend big money either ...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj