Does it show Mavic shipped for you yet??

Reaction score
Please post your order date and if it shows shipped yet. Once your shipment changes please let us know it has shipped. Im sure a lot of us are dying to get this unit, who are not HUGE on youtube to get them for free and before release date :( DJI announced the Mavic on 9/27/16 at 10:00am

----ORDER INFO----
I made my order 9/27/16 at 20:30pm
Payment: Confirmed
Shipment: Pending

PLEASE ONLY POST ORDER INFO TO KEEP IT CLEAN TO KEEP TRACK OF OUR ORDERS :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hotttbody
Ugh Still pending at DJI as of just now Ordered on the 28th as you have it already
Looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

keep posting your order details guys, we have 2 more days to go, hopefully we will start seeing order updates with "shipped" by sunday/monday!

Technically 15+ hours to go before it's the 15th in China! ;)

just chatted with DJI online and they said first batch shipping out 15th, which is NOW in china 8:00am then he said its the weekend here so i said then its shipping 16th sunday or what? he said he cant confirm, they all answer the same way like a bunch of spies from the government or something, cant and wont tell you anything extra....

Please post your order date and if it shows shipped yet. Once your shipment changes please let us know it has shipped. Im sure a lot of us are dying to get this unit, who are not HUGE on youtube to get them for free and before release date :( DJI announced the Mavic on 9/27/16 at 10:00am

----ORDER INFO----
I made my order 9/27/16 at 20:30pm
Payment: Confirmed
Shipment: Pending

PLEASE ONLY POST ORDER INFO TO KEEP IT CLEAN TO KEEP TRACK OF OUR ORDERS :)

Purchased on Tuesday. Below is the reply from Jason at Space City Drones. He also made a purchase order for 200 Mavics. He as only received 19 order from customers.

"The Mavics should be arriving mid next week and once they put your order on the truck, I will get an email with the tracking number which I will then send to you."

I ordered mine last week through PayPal got confirmation of payment received so I sent an email to dji this morning requesting info on status of shipping hours later got a response back saying first come first serve type response and since it's new popular drone it will be mid October or mid November I hope that's not the case bc they said when the mavic was announced it would be somewhere in mid October. I will keep you posted.

Sent from my SM-N920T using PhantomPilots mobile app

1476501907786.png

Sent from my SM-N920T using PhantomPilots mobile app

i ordered mine on day of release at 20:00 shipping still pending, i keep buggin DJI and ALL customer service robots say the same thing, will begin shipping MID October, buts its already PAST mid October, they keep saying the same universal thing and cant tell you more, i kept buggin and buggin, i got at least one employee telling me that the first batch has not shipped yet. So im HOPING some early orders still have a chance to ship out... If your shipment has changed to shipped please post up when you ordered and if it shipped yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic