Do you save all your flights?

Reaction score
I've had a few birds over the years and the flights accumulate for a grand total
When I synchronize the flights it seems to take a long time
I'll never look at old flights so it's just a matter of a lot of miles and hours to be proud of:)

Yip I'm a flight syncer, my p3 takes ages to sync but the p4 goes through this very fast,,30 sec start to Finnish,,,I only save because been in trouble for so called spying at 380ft at speed,,i show police where and when i was on map at so called address and it saved my bacon,,yip me has old flights from 2016..it does use lot of space which annoys me,its just my backstop

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but not by syncing. I keep flight records on an Excel sheet. There have been times I want to repeat photos of a subject, and I can go back to see how high I flew during previous flights, which AC I flew, the AC's performance, the meteorlogical conditions, and any anomalous behaviors or incidents experienced during the flight. I can also see any trends of anomalous behavior over time.

I have backups on several external discs (around 4TB)!
Maybe I should do as I do with old clothes - when you not need them for two years - discard.

Reactions: Budman and Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20