DJI Support

Reaction score
I know many have voiced their opinions on DJIs support or lack of, including myself. And we all blame it on DJIs unorganization, the Colin Quinn debacle, the dealer networks, etc. When the LA office opened, it was a glimmer of hope. Then when you called or emailed DJI LA you had a 50% chance of getting a reply/answer. Well I think "things are a changing". IE: I contacted DJI LA about a Zenmuse gimbal that developed a case of the "DTs" - shake then go into hibernate then shake again. They replied within 24 hours with an RMA - Alex was my contact there. That was 2 weeks ago and Alex forwarned me it could take 2-3 weeks. But today was a shocker - out of nowhere I get a call (what? DJI contacting the customer - absurd!) from Alex apologizing and explaining that DJI is adressing the customer service woes, and were catching up starting w/earlier lack of service from Texas office. His wasn't pointing fingers or making excuses just apologizing and being quite frank & upfront about DJIs progress. And it sounds promising.

So if you have issues or concerns - call, email and be patient w/these guys they appear to be cranking as fast as they can.

Btw - my gimbal is enroute - Thanks Alex!

EMCSQUAR said:
I know many have voiced their opinions on DJIs support or lack of, including myself. And we all blame it on DJIs unorganization, the Colin Quinn debacle, the dealer networks, etc. When the LA office opened, it was a glimmer of hope. Then when you called or emailed DJI LA you had a 50% chance of getting a reply/answer. Well I think "things are a changing". IE: I contacted DJI LA about a Zenmuse gimbal that developed a case of the "DTs" - shake then go into hibernate then shake again. They replied within 24 hours with an RMA - Alex was my contact there. That was 2 weeks ago and Alex forwarned me it could take 2-3 weeks. But today was a shocker - out of nowhere I get a call (what? DJI contacting the customer - absurd!) from Alex apologizing and explaining that DJI is adressing the customer service woes, and were catching up starting w/earlier lack of service from Texas office. His wasn't pointing fingers or making excuses just apologizing and being quite frank & upfront about DJIs progress. And it sounds promising.

So if you have issues or concerns - call, email and be patient w/these guys they appear to be cranking as fast as they can.

Btw - my gimbal is enroute - Thanks Alex!
wow, that's great to hear you had a good experience with customer service! Hopefully the trend continues, and hopefully I never need to call them ;)

That is the goal of NA Forum Support in conjunction with DJI in Los Angeles. We are all part of a team effort to increase the satisfaction of the users. The LA center continues to grow and because of that their level of service will continue to improve and wait times will decrease. For those of you in the EU there is a support center in Germany and for Asia DJI has it's support center. Please use the center nearest your location. We are trying to balance out the channels. Many times we have to transfer cases between centers and this does not make for a seamless customer experience.

Tahoe Ed said:
That is the goal of NA Forum Support in conjunction with DJI in Los Angeles. We are all part of a team effort to increase the satisfaction of the users. The LA center continues to grow and because of that their level of service will continue to improve and wait times will decrease. For those of you in the EU there is a support center in Germany and for Asia DJI has it's support center. Please use the center nearest your location. We are trying to balance out the channels. Many times we have to transfer cases between centers and this does not make for a seamless customer experience.

Ed, how can we get support for this: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10317

We've got 53 people all with the same problem. The list is growing everyday.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20