DJI Store-Costa Mesa Closed

Reaction score
Happened to drive past today and there is a huge For Lease sign front of the building. Although they were not actually owned or managed by DJI, it was nice to them in the hood.

Happened to drive past today and there is a huge For Lease sign front of the building. Although they were not actually owned or managed by DJI, it was nice to them in the hood.
Geez -- I hope not or maybe they just moved. Got great serve e there.

Their website has also disappeared.
Hmm, that's too bad. That was a nice place to shop, even had an indoor flight training area for newbies. DJI offers so many deals online, competing with their stores, I'm not surprised they struggled. They had a good focus on commercial business too, which is what I assumed was sustaining their profit, but I guess not. I remember the day you and I checked out the store when it first opened, but I've never been back since. I kinda forgot about them.

Hmm, that's too bad. That was a nice place to shop, even had an indoor flight training area for newbies. DJI offers so many deals online, competing with their stores, I'm not surprised they struggled. They had a good focus on commercial business too, which is what I assumed was sustaining their profit, but I guess not. I remember the day you and I checked out the store when it first opened, but I've never been back since. I kinda forgot about them.
Yup, that was a fun day. Looking forward to the Tehachapi Loop adventure in the Spring.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures