dji Service disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My P4P+ crashed for unknown reasons a few months ago in the country outside of Perth, Australia. Sadly just out of guarantee. Our initial investigation revealed 2 short flights, weeks apart, and many months before I purchased the drone which has led to the suspicion that I might have bought a rebuild? dji Australia simply avoid responding to repeated requests to my query, as well as my request for their official findings on the cause of the crash. I am at my wits end and considering legal action. Any advice out there on how to proceed?

Did you purchase the drone from a retailer that advertised the drone as new? That would be one place to start.

I bought the drone, all wrapped and looking new, from a big agency in Perth, who were mainly concerned with just repairing it and not wanting to get involved in the bunfight.

Download your flight log and let @Meta4 or one of the others look at it and see just what did make you crash.

Reactions: BigAl07
so you knew it was 2nd hand when you bought it? did you salvage the flight logs? it might tell you why it crashed it might be the mob in perth that fixed it I dunno but the flight logs should tell you why you crashed I believe from what I have read on the forums

Thanks for that, I already had a geek do that and that is when a red flag came up, and combined with the bad press dji seem to have, thought it best to get an official acknowledged investigation report from them with a view to then taking the matter further. So best I send the logs in private then for confirmation of our findings. Bottom line is I cannot believe the arrogance with blatant ignoring of my queries, just getting the standard ( Mod Removed )generic response.

Last edited by a moderator:
so you knew it was 2nd hand when you bought it? did you salvage the flight logs? it might tell you why it crashed it might be the mob in perth that fixed it I dunno but the flight logs should tell you why you crashed I believe from what I have read on the forums
For sure thought it was knew and certainly looked like it as it was all wrapped up new. What I am looking for is a more official report direct from dji, plus answering my concerns about 2 flights done so long BEFORE I bought the drone.

Thanks for that, I already had a geek do that and that is when a red flag came up, and combined with the bad press dji seem to have, thought it best to get an official acknowledged investigation report from them with a view to then taking the matter further. So best I send the logs in private then for confirmation of our findings. Bottom line is I cannot believe the arrogance with blatant ignoring of my queries, just getting the standard ( Mod Removed )generic response.
Well if your not going to post the logs after starting this thread then I will just take this as another thread bashing
a seller. You asked for help but I will close this with this from our guidelines.
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.
To be honest the ones here that are smart enough to really
understand how to read the logs also might not like being
called geeks and they are they ones that could help you. That being said this is
Closed.​

Reactions: sdileon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues