DJI refutes rumors on the P4/P5 with interchangeable lenses.

You are only looking at image quality.
The I1 is inferior in plenty more.
It's flight time is poor (even worse if you carry a big camera) and it's big, heavy and difficult to transport as well as not having a lot of more modern technology.
The P4 pro is all over it in every category apart from the image quality possible from the X5 camera.
In his statement he said the i1 Pro camera was inferior to the p4p camera, which isn’t completely true. Yes it does suck in many ways against the p4p but not in the camera department it doesn’t. I wasn’t disagreeing with everything he or she said, just the camera part.

In his statement he said the i1 Pro camera was inferior to the p4p camera, which isn’t completely true. Yes it does suck in many ways against the p4p but not in the camera department it doesn’t. I wasn’t disagreeing with everything he or she said, just the camera part.
Yes ... the initial statement was confusing
>> DJI is still selling the Inspire 1 Pro with an inferior camera for more or a similar price as the better, newer P4 Pro
I was guessing that either he meant to say superior or he was talking about the ordinary Inspire 1 with the X3 camera

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94