DJI Phantom 4 Pro like new with Extras. Located in Las Vegas.

Reaction score
Well I spent all the money I had to upgrade to the p4p and realized after filming some footage that my computer setup isnt fast enough to view and or edit the video. So Im a little sad about that. At this point Id just like to recover my money for this drone until I can also afford a new PC setup.

This drone only has 5 flight on it. I am an experienced pilot and always baby my gear. This is the package I am offering.

DJI p4p purchased last month still under warranty, will include Frys receipt.
New ipad mini 4 32gb only used 4 times with the drone.
One extra battery
Aboom remote lanyard
Travel backpack

I have all the boxes for everything.
$1600 for the whole package. Pickup in Vegas only please; I dont have paypal so I wouldn't feel comfortable shipping.

Thanks!
dji.jpg
dji3.jpg

dji4.jpg

Keep recording in 4K and use Acrok Video Converter to convert to 1080P

go to the anandtech.com sales forum.
plenty of those tech guys selling their used pc for dirt cheap. i had a slow pc as you. then i got an i7, motherboard, 16gb ram for about $400. now the machine can easily edit 4k in adobe premiere.
if u r not ready to upgrade your pc, always record 4k then convert to 1080p to edit, as others recommended...

What program are you using? My computer is too slow for 4K too - Final Cut Pro let's you edit at lower resolutions and once you render it'll be in 4K - super helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Dronelv, would you consider selling WITHOUT the ipad. If so, how much. I live in mesquite. In any case. Good luck in whatever you end up doing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic