DJI Phantom 4 Pro + 3 batteries + Filters + backpack 800$

Reaction score
Used only 3 times for a taking video of buildings.
Everything is like new, without scratches or damages. Batteries have been kept on half charge when not used to increase life.
Selling because it was for a project, which ended and now it is not needed in company. Warranty still valid.

Attachments

• image (18).jpg
    image (18).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 634
Everything is like new, without scratches or damages. Batteries have been kept on half charge when not used to increase life.
Selling because it was for a project, which ended and now it is not needed in company. Warranty still valid.
Is this unit still available?
Mike Comeaux

Is this the V2.0 version

Reactions: jijibufon
I am not trying to say anything negative about the seller or insinuating that this is a scam, but we came to terms on this a couple days ago and I sent him the money via pay pal and then I got a text back from him saying that his account Had been hacked and that he needed to refund the money and was going to give me another e-mail address to send the money to via pay pal. As of yet I have not seen the refund and he can only text not talk on the cell phone so I'm just a little leery of the whole deal. Just wanna to let everybody know in case the deal falls through with me. We are still trying to work it out but I told him I'm not sending any more money until this gets cleared up and I'm not going to release my claim in pay pal until I see the refund.

I also asked him when he purchased the AC so that I knew how much warranty time was left. He said in January. When I told them that I didn't think the V-2. O came out until April then he said that he had spoken in correctly and that he had gotten this replacements in June because the previous one at a defect. Again, just another reason to be a little leery and I honestly don't know if it's just the for pro or the for pro version 2.0

HE IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO GET ME IN THE SALE., VIA PAYPALL. He never told me anything about you, Captainstubbia.
He is acting, like I am just one current buyer..

Does not want to talk over the phone, saying he is in Europe, on business trip. Saying ,if IPayPall him his girlfriend will ship from USA..

Walks like a duck
Quacks like a duck
Probably a duck
Good luck guys, hope all works out. Wish there was an easier way to weed out the (not the word I want to use) bad.

Contact Paypall and try to get your money back this way. I think you have a legit case

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik