DJI Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 - Brand New

Reaction score
I have a new, never flown DJI Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 Drone For Sale.

To explain why I have it, but it is still new......
I already had a drone just like this one, but while flying over a military cemetery near Nashville this past summer, I crashed my drone into some power lines that I failed to see. On the way home, I ordered this new drone, because I was not sure how well or how fast I could get the one repaired that I had just crashed. However, DJI repaired my crashed drone so quickly that I never needed the new one. It still has stickers over the sensors and on the camera.

Instead of trying to post all the features here, I'll post a link to the DJI store, where you can read all about this drone.

https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-4-pro-v2?vid=43151

If anyone has any questions or needs more information or more images, please let me know.

This drone is the 2.0 version so if you check prices on other websites, be sure you are looking at the Pro 2.0, and not the original Pro. This drone cost $1499 new. It is still in the original box and has never been flown even once. Never even had the battery installed. You will be getting a brand new drone at the great price! Asking $1225. I'll pay shipping!

I listed this same drone on Ebay tonight also. If anyone is interested, but not sure about buying on here, you ca nbuy it on Ebay and pay through Paypal, so your purchase is safe.

Thanks!
drone 7000 0161.jpg

Last edited:
This is not a v2.0. The 2.0 has different props than what you see in the photo and has a gold DJI logo on the top. Also the remote should have venting on the bottom front. This is a common scam.

This is not a v2.0. The 2.0 has different props than what you see in the photo and has a gold DJI logo on the top. Also the remote should have venting on the bottom front. This is a common scam.
A thought.
Posts read that it sold some time ago, so probably won’t make any difference but,
If you look a bit closer, towards the hinge part of the case, you can just make out the odd tips on the props that the v2 uses.
The stickers on the rc and the ac do have a gold tint.
The bottom view of the rc would certainly answer it all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20