dji phantom 3 HELP

Reaction score
Hi im new to the site and the dji phantom 3 and I need help iv done the auto take off thing and it only takes off 1 meter how do I change that regards phill

Are you near an airport ?

No sorry im not some how you can change the setting in the app for what height when in auto take off I press the button and it only goes up 3 feet ?

My advice is to go through your entire system properly before asking this type of question. Dont take this badly but you REALLY should know your way around it before just taking off... Make sure you sorted out what P3 should do in event of signal failure too...

yip and with the wrong settings you could set it down on a highway or a lake... just because you don't know the app

I don't believe that is adjustable. If you're unhappy with auto-take off, then do it manually. It's quite easy.

Although, 3 feet high gets you out of the ground effect turbulence and that should be okay for take-off height.

A higher take-off is probably for safety, so you don't drift into yourself or a spectator. Always advise able not to take off with anyone nearby.

Reactions: phill jeffrey
Hi im new to the site and the dji phantom 3 and I need help iv done the auto take off thing and it only takes off 1 meter how do I change that regards phill
The manual makes no mention of being able to change this.
Why do you want to? Auto take off is just to get your Phantom up and from there it's up to you.
It seems like yours if functioning properly.
i-TpqBPcT-L.jpg

Reactions: phill jeffrey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers