DJI Phantom 3 charging hub, anyone?

It doesnt discharge batteries though does it.
There is another charger on the market that does condituon em, i believe.
Farmer- about the one that conditions the batteries by discharging first?
Any idea what that one is? Got a link?

Last edited:
I have one of these bought from bang good or you get get them on eBay, charges 3 batteries and tx unit at once in just over an hour
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1444218909.165113.jpg

Have the hub works great . Leave 4 batteries and it charges them without having to keep checking it and swapping batteries. Green light indicates which ones are fully charged.

Well- if I just wanted to do 1 battery, I can just use the original charger.
I'm asking if I could use this to charge multiple batteries while engine on, in the car.
But I actually don't think it
s practical. Probably damage my car battery or electrical system.....
I keep hoping to find a good portable charging solution for out in the field.

I did try a portable unit which had batteries within but it ran out after 20 mins

Funny that you mentioned the hub.

I don't care that it charges 4 batteries 1 at a time but I need to get myself 1.

I'm on the process of charging 4 batteries, just finished charging 1 and 2nd on charge as I type.

Time is now 01:10 and all I want to do is go to bed but want to make sure all 4 batteries are fully charged too, so I think I'm going to pull the trigger and order the hub rite now lol
Go for it Del... Iam on the hunt for a second battery now.

Farmer-I like trendies of s conditioning charger. I have one for my AA and AAA rechargeable a. But 1- hey want $630 for this thing. And 2- it's been talked about on the forum that many feel that discharging the DJI batteries to 8% was damaging to them.
Not sure how I feel about that as with all other rechargeable batteries I've ever had over the years have always benefited from a periodical discharge all the way down & back up.
But that's real pricey....
I could buy 4 more batteries for that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj