DJI Phantom 3 Backpack

Reaction score
I watched a youtube review on the P3 that all so reviwed the dji backpack in it as well a month or so ago but can not find it now, anyone know which review it was with it in. I want to see if it differs inside to the one used in the promo videos, i can see the badge on the out side is not the same and wondering if there are any other differences, and if it can fit a ipad mini in it. cheers

The outlet I checked - RC Geeks - the official DJI backpack is retailing it at £319.00. That, in my opinion, is just ridiculous. However, if you check their site you might get the answers you need.

I have just ordered one of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251929898920?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

It is a cheap and cheerful back pack but perfectly adequate for my needs, those being storage for quad and all associated equipment and safe transport when walking or in the back of a vehicle. I have one for my P2V and it holds the P3 just fine, but not the tx. I shall need to do a little remedial cutting for the tx to fit correctly.

Yeah, the DJI backpack is going to be fairly expensive. Here is one I reviewed:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I watched a youtube review on the P3 that all so reviwed the dji backpack in it as well a month or so ago but can not find it now, anyone know which review it was with it in. I want to see if it differs inside to the one used in the promo videos, i can see the badge on the out side is not the same and wondering if there are any other differences, and if it can fit a ipad mini in it. cheers
Are you talking about this backpack:
http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hardshell-backpack

Yep that's the one, there was a review on it i found the video it was on before, but it seems they have cut the review of the end of the video now, and it will be because it was the shop that said it came free with the pro so removed it. Found another DJI promo video tho with it in at the beginning and it looks like he has his tablet in the front bit when he opens it so im happy.

The mini will fit the air will not.

Attachments

• 20150515_171346.jpg
    20150515_171346.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 474
The outlet I checked - RC Geeks - the official DJI backpack is retailing it at £319.00. That, in my opinion, is just ridiculous. However, if you check their site you might get the answers you need.

I have just ordered one of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251929898920?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

It is a cheap and cheerful back pack but perfectly adequate for my needs, those being storage for quad and all associated equipment and safe transport when walking or in the back of a vehicle. I have one for my P2V and it holds the P3 just fine, but not the tx. I shall need to do a little remedial cutting for the tx to fit correctly.

Yea that looks good and a lot cheaper like you say, let us know how you get on with fitting the controller. I use a flight box at the moment but we have a static caravan in the lakes so it would be handy to have a backpack to put it in when we go out for a walk somewhere.

Cool cheers blade, this is good to know cos i have the mini and do like the look of this backpack a lot.

I love mine.. The only drawback is that you can't fit an air.

Yea im sold im going with that one, bet you got one of the original ones as well with the dji badge on it like in the vids.
Yeah it does have the dji logo.. I was very lucky to score this..

Anyone get the DJI backpack in yet? Mine is on it's way so I'm excited. Curious as to thoughts on the design. I know it's way expensive for a backpack but it sure looks cool.

Looks the best yet in my opinion, and I don't think it's that over priced to be honest. Let's have some pics of it when it arrives. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic