dji phantom 3 advance for sell no battery!!!!!!!

$700 with shipping, plus another $130 for a battery. No warranty, not sure that's a risk I'd be willing to take to save $170.

$700 with shipping, plus another $130 for a battery. No warranty, not sure that's a risk I'd be willing to take to save $170.

Not that it's relevant since this sold already BUT DJI claims that the warranty is 100% transferable.

Yes, moot point now. And not that a DJI warranty is anything of value anyway, but in my opinion, you would be making an already dodgy situation worse. I just looked at that price and thought wow! Wish I hadn't missed out on that! But then when I looked at the numbers (and as it turns out, I guess the P3 battery is actually $150, so saving even less) at the end of the day I would have said no thanks. And this from a guy who buys non working P2's on eBay!

I do wish the buyer many hours of happy flying with his P3. If I buy anything new, it will probably be a solo. By the time I would ever pull the trigger on a P3, the P4 will probably already be out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers