DJI Go4 map overlays-how to see through them?

Reaction score
Have hardly flown since November.
I’ve 3 jobs this week in Chicago and was preloading the map for tomorrow and saw this:
IMG_0870.jpg

When did the restricted zones start displaying like this- and how do I see through them?
Two of my jobs his week are in the Authorization zone for Midway airport- which I’ve gotten cleared for by AirMap, but on the Go4 map I can’t even see the streets.

Now I’m not hooked up to my P4P yet and maybe that changes when actually powered up? Or is there a way to change the opacity of the overlay’s?

Seriously? No one has any input on this? Are none of you having a problem with this?

use your computer.
not tablet or phone.
Put in addresses of the location you are flying at.
Your address will show up as a map marker.
Then zoom out of map a little till the airport covering your marker show up on the map.
click on that airport marker.
DJI Unlock will note the airport and the restriction and then proceed to follow the unlock instructions,
enter your controller number
phone number
etc..

Reactions: Capt KO
I think we are talking about 2 different things. You are talking about the "Unlock" feature for Authorization Zones" - which I did one this morning.

I'm talking about what you actually see on the Map view and how the various Warning, Authorization and Restricted zone overlays are so dense we can't see the map underneath - as in my screenshot above.

Now - if may be because I was looking at the map without the Phantom turned on, just trying to load the map.

I forgot to go to Map view this morning while shooting to see if I had the same issue once the bird was connected.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl