DJI GO and New upgrade

Ok so I've changed it in the camera menu and is now showing 2.7K in the top menu bar. So I guess I'm good to fly. The new nav features should be great.

I like, but where do I get the menu controls from to move the new features menu onto the screen.?

Get your aircraft into the air, then switch from p to f on your rc. It is the switch on the top left of you actual RC near the record button.

The options will then pop up.

No worries, I just got excited that something like that did indeed exist :)
Most manufacturers are very reluctant to acknowledge which bugs were fixed, as that is an admission that a specific bug existed, which could make them liable for any crashes caused by that bug. "Various bug fixes" is usually the best we get.:cool: We then have to test every bug we know about, and see if it got fixed, and then report back.

Reactions: swoopair
Unfortunately, the error still occurs. It's a pretty big oversight on their part. Other than that, I'm loving the new features!
Sorry to hear that. What is the workaround? Have you found one?
I was planning on using 5 image exposure brackets for spherical panoramas, but see no benefit to the DJI HDR image, especially if I am doing exposure bracketing immediately after. Does it only happen if you first shoot an HDR image first?
What exactly is the issue? Is it using the RC button to take the photo burst, or is it also happening using the onscreen button? I'm a photographer, too, and would be very frustrated to end up with a single image when I thought I had a 5 shot exposure bracket of a keeper shot! Let's get to the bottom of this together! :cool:

You aren't the only one that noticed that. I cant remember which button fixes it though.. I THINK its that you need to change mode, then take a shot with the shutter button in the app. Then the button on the transmitter will work properly.
Can you confirm your workaround that circumvents the exposire bracketing bug? Apparently, I am mistaken, and the bug wasn't fixed with this update.:oops:

Screenshot_2015-09-08-23-30-04.png

GL300A

IMG-20150908-WA0042.jpg

GL300B

Both Phantoms 3 Pro are up to date , is there anything wrong with the Remote control "version"?

Last edited:
I don't know who this actually is, but he is the one that narrowed it all down. The video, I think, describes what you are experiencing.
Camera modes problem
Thank you! :cool: I haven't experienced it yet, but I want to avoid it, and help others avoid it, too!

So, having fully watched the video, this is what I learned from it.
1. If you only use the onscreen shutter button, everything works as expected when choosing any of the shooting modes with any number of selected shots. No surprises.
2. To use the transmitter shutter button reliably, you first have to pre-program it by taking one set of images with the onscreen shutter button in your chosen shooting mode, specifying the number of images a single shutter press with the transmitter shutter button should take.

As long as you do 1. or 2. each time you make any change to your shooting mode, everything is Golden!

Since we now have all these new fancy flying modes that fly the aircraft for us during previously complex manual moves, that leaves your right or left hand free to use the onscreen shutter button at least the first time you need to use a new shooting mode and number of frames selection.:cool:

I imagine DJI will tell you this isn't a bug, but an undocumented feature. Maybe they will fix it anyway, in the next release, so it works as people expect it to...rather than needing to come here to learn how to use it the way they intended it!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: III% Streve
Sorry to hear that. What is the workaround? Have you found one?
I was planning on using 5 image exposure brackets for spherical panoramas, but see no benefit to the DJI HDR image, especially if I am doing exposure bracketing immediately after. Does it only happen if you first shoot an HDR image first?
What exactly is the issue? Is it using the RC button to take the photo burst, or is it also happening using the onscreen button? I'm a photographer, too, and would be very frustrated to end up with a single image when I thought I had a 5 shot exposure bracket of a keeper shot! Let's get to the bottom of this together! :cool:

Man, I hear ya. I haven't tried to figure out a workaround yet, but I'll be on the case later today. Let's get it done!

Man, I hear ya. I haven't tried to figure out a workaround yet, but I'll be on the case later today. Let's get it done!
See above for the solutions I found and documented in this thread. :cool:
Use the on screen shutter button only, or start with it for the first set of any group of shots, before using the transmitter shutter release.

So to confirm, I don't need to update the rc right? I guess it updates through the app anyway so it'll tell me..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj