DJI GO 4 App Crashing on Samsung Galaxy S5

Reaction score
Hello,

I am an owner of a DJI Osmo and DJI Mavic Pro. Until recently I had to download a seperate app to fly my Mavic Pro, I downloaded the app and it worked fine up until a week ago. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android KitKat 4.4.2. When I try to start the DJI Go 4 App, it says "Unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has stopped working." I'm still able to use the DJI Go App for the Osmo but not able to open DJI GO 4.

I was able to use this app 2 weeks ago and since the last update I have this problem. I have tried a soft reset, hard reset, uninstall/reinstall, data clear of the app and a factory reset on my phone and still encountering the same issue, can anyone tell me what is going on and what is being done to fix this problem? I see a lot of one stars and reviews/forum discussions of the new App not working with others on their devices.

Sincerely,
David De Souza

I have a Samsung 7, and with my Mavic Pro some days I have a hell of a time. A mile away, and the App crashes, doesn't give me a warm feeling. I've even had it decide to go into portrait mode.

SO FAR, I can quit out of the App restart it, and resume my flying.

My problem is that the app crashes on start up with the Galaxy s5.
I had this problem on my S5 as well. I had dji go app on there and dji go 4... i found for me that after i deleted the dji go app, the go 4 app worked

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan