dji coming to windows soon

Do people own windows phones? ;)
Well I dono :confused:
****.jpg

Pretty soon, anyone with half decent computer knowledge will be using a windows phone, and apple will be obsolete once again and android will be on the sidelines.

Pretty soon, anyone with half decent computer knowledge will be using a windows phone, and apple will be obsolete once again and android will be on the sidelines.

I like a good joke as much as the next man, but it's so frustrating when they can't remember the punchline. Come on, don't keep us in suspense here - what did the barman say next?

I like a good joke as much as the next man, but it's so frustrating when they can't remember the punchline. Come on, don't keep us in suspense here - what did the barman say next?

+1.

@KillerCut For Apple to be obsolete "once again" they would have to have been obsolete before. Please advise on when that happened.

FYI I use Android phones but have an iPad Air.

Around the mid 1990s, during the 386, 486 era.. apple had a tiny section in the back of J&R while windows 3.1 pc's were selling like hotcakes for close to $4k.
Almost all schools dropped their crappy Macs for windows pc's as well. No games or anything on apple for a good few years...

You are prolly one of the many sheep that think apple started when they got the iPhone.

Apple became just as useless to me as it was back then. They had their run with the 1st gen iPhone, now they are junk once again... I have my broken 1st gen iPhone under my bed somewhere. My 5 month old baby has a handmedown iPad 1st gen for YouTube baby songs. Those are the only apple products you will find in my house... never purchased an apple pc in my life, however I was a pro on them in elementary school, until teachers banned me...

Last edited:
I'm sorry but even the support of your unsupported statement is incorrect. What do Macs and Windows 3.1 have to do with Windows phones taking over? Answer nothing at all. Windows phones have been out for awhile and there is no known information to show that they are changing. So it's unclear how you would support your statement. All companies rise and fall. But you are stating that it will be Windows phones that will take over the world but there is nothing to support that belief.

BTW, Windows 3.1 computers did not sell for $4,000, any expensive computer commanded a higher price because of the hardware, not Windows 3.1, Microsoft illegally forced people to buy Windows 3.1 and Windows 3.0 was a flop.

Wasn't a flop at all, I learned a lot reinstalling it 1000's of times, lol. But to be honest it wasn't the software that was bad, it was the hardware... there was no software coming out for mac, no games or anything for many years, I was playing games in elementary school and junior high that would still be impressive today. You still can't play games like that on an apple product today. All apple does is dumb you down, making you feel that you have the latest and greatest when in fact you are already obsolete..

If u don't know the "information" regarding windows phone, then you are using some piss poor news feeds. Many new great things coming this year and the next. This will be the last year I use android phones...

And yes decent windows 3.1 computers did sell for close to $4k, I remember cuz we purchased 3 of them that lasted for many years...

Last edited:
I have just ordered a Surface pro 4 - with its superior display to a Ipad and processor - im going to wait to try this on p3p.

Currently im using the ipad air 2

I use a Surface Pro for my drone editing. It's freaking great with Windows 10. And I saw the demo of those Windows phones. They are WAY more powerful than any Android or iOS device. I hope they catch on.

...but it's not like I know a single person using a Windows phone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic