DJI battery issue

Reaction score
Do I store the batteries fully charged and keep them charged or store them discharged. One of my batteries is only a year old but something seems to be wrong with it. Idk. Thanks.

Do I store the batteries fully charged and keep them charged or store them discharged. One of my batteries is only a year old but something seems to be wrong with it. Idk. Thanks.
Don't forget about the search facility here (magnifying glass, top right). Almost every question you can think of has probably been asked here before. If not, then that's the time to start a new thread.

Look through these search results for your answers. Search results for query: battery storage

DJI flight batteries should be stored at about 50% charge. If fully charged, after a set number of days delay they will begin discharging automatically until they reach 50%. The number of days delay before auto-discharge is settable in the software interface in DJI Go4.

Reactions: TontoFAC
DJI flight batteries should be stored at about 50% charge. If fully charged, after a set number of days delay they will begin discharging automatically until they reach 50%. The number of days delay before auto-discharge is settable in the software interface in DJI Go4.

Thank you for this information!!

One of my batteries seems to be bad and it’s only a year old. It shows a critical battery warning. It charged normal and tests ok but it will not fly for sure. Idk. I’m sure they should last longer than a year though. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl