DJI America Customer Service Props.

Reaction score
As many, I've had issues, and was actually getting serious anxiety early on over my experience attempting to contact DJI with a problem with my gimbal/cam with unbalanced horizons. My first V+ was awesome until I drowned it in the Pacific. Replacement put me at $3k. Serious anxiety when I could not get repose from DJI for a skewed horizon. Skipping many challenging chapters, minus my level horizon frustration, DJI,CA has really stepped up their game. ...I delayed sending my latest v+ in for repair for minor horizon issues 'cause The US Open Of Surfing is taking place in my hood., and I wanna hit that! Unfortunately a day before I bounced it off of a post and separated gimbal and a few cables, One assembly pulled from the plug-in bracket so no easy fix. (For me anyway, no color matching). Sent it in Fri 7/25. Item received reply following Thurs, then later the same day I get msgs of tracking number arrival date Fri 8/1, no charge for my crash damage.

That's pretty cool.

Contrast that with my skewed-horizon experience.

DJI received my crippled copter on June 30th. On July 26th, they sent me an email stating that "Your unit has been received and logged into the repair system."

27 days to open a box.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj