Delivery of Phantom 3 Professional

Reaction score
Hi, Just ordered my very first Quadcopter DJI Phantom 3 Professional, I have ordered it from the main DJI store in the USA, I ordered it last Saturday and the purchase price has just been taken form my bank account, so I am assuming it may have been dispatched.
Have any of you guys purchased from DJI and how long did it take for delivery to the U.K.

If you ordered from the DJI website, you can check the status of your order on the site.

Reactions: Russ
Thanks for the reply bbfpv, I check the website, but it says I have no order history, will the order history be activated once my P3P has been dispatched.

Right after you place the order it should show your order, probably showing payment processing.

Right after you place the order it should show your order, probably showing payment processing.
Thanks blade strike, no does not show anything,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 16.05.47.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 16.05.47.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 365
Thanks blade strike, no does not show anything,

Maybe their having some web site issues. If it doesn't show after 12hrs I would definitely contact sales.

Maybe their having some web site issues. If it doesn't show after 12hrs I would definitely contact sales.
DJI took the money from my account on the 20th May, so I have sent them a message as you suggested, hopefully they will reply. thanks for the advice..

DJI took the money from my account on the 20th May, so I have sent them a message as you suggested, hopefully they will reply. thanks for the advice..
Sent an e mail and they replied straight away, my order history is now up to date and my P3P is being shipped on Friday. As I think I have said this is my first quadcopter, I am now like a little kid waiting for my present to arrive.

Reactions: damitjim
All the best with it Russ.
Do lots of reading, and watch lots of instructional videos on YouTube, and ask lots of questions before it arrives.
Crashing a brand new P3P isn't the way you want to learn something. If you can learn it first, it makes a huge difference to your pocket.

Become familiar with how things like RTH works, and how to set it up with a safe height for the return, and know how to cancel it if it goes into RTH when you're not wanting it to. Know how homelock and course lock work, though I believe the P3 has made some changes to those.

Buy yourself a little $50 toy like the Hubsan X4 to play with to get the hang of the controls, and then be very pleasantly surprised when the P3 is massively easier to fly. But the toy ones are a great learning tool, and also great if it's too windy or wet etc to go flying.

Buy yourself a little $50 toy like the Hubsan X4 to play with to get the hang of the controls, and then be very pleasantly surprised when the P3 is massively easier to fly.
I have one of the tabletop helicopters, they are quite tricky to control, if the P3P is easier to fly than it, then I am feeling quite confident about flying the P3P, but I shall takes things really easy at first,
One quick question, once the DJI app is connected to the controller, will I get a slightly different start up screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic