CrystalSky Backup

Reaction score
I had to send my CrystalSky back to DJI for repair. I used it for about one week. I have it back now but learned that I have to pay for third party apps again as Amazon doesn't know what was installed on it the first time. Does anyone know of a file I should have backed up to a card before sending it back?
A call to Amazon solved my problem but surely there must be some more elegant way to avoid this in the future.
KentM

I had to send my CrystalSky back to DJI for repair. I used it for about one week. I have it back now but learned that I have to pay for third party apps again as Amazon doesn't know what was installed on it the first time. Does anyone know of a file I should have backed up to a card before sending it back?
A call to Amazon solved my problem but surely there must be some more elegant way to avoid this in the future.
KentM
If you used the same Amazon sign-in as when you initially purchased the app you shouldn't have to pay again. I haven't had that problem and I've reinstalled paid apps multiple times.

You would have thought that would have worked , but not this time. Amazon refunded the first one and then I purchased it again. At least with Amazon, the whole thing was handled with a single phone call. No thirty minute hold, no push one for English, just a person speaking clearly and resolving the issue immediately.

KentM

Hi, I did had the same problem, I contacted Litchi they told me to contact amazon. I called amazon and got told to pay and reinstall the app, and it will take approx.3 to 5 days to receive an refund.
Claus.

I am on my third Crystal Sky but this one seems to be working very well. There never was any problem with the Litchi app. The difference in the CS performance is worth the hassle that I went through. That screen is amazing. I went through the heating issues, disconnect issues but it is finally acting like it should. The CS uses a TTS app that make the Litchi voice sound strange. I told DJI that Litchi Lucy sounds more like Litchi Larry now!!!!

How's Litchi working on that? I've heard of bad lag issues with it. I have it on IOS but have been holding off on the CS
After upgrading my 7" High Brightness CrystalSky to the lastest version (02.06.06.00) the lag/jerky video feed disappeared in Litchi (using a Phantom 4 Pro and a Phantom 3 Pro).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20