CrystalSky 7.85 vs 2021 iPad Pro 12.9

Reaction score
The new 12.9" iPad pro can go up to 1000 nits full screen, and 1600 nits in hdr selectively. The CrystalSky 7.85 claims to reach 2000 nits, and people do seem to agree it is the best screen for direct sunlight. However, the CrystalSky is limited by its hardware and software, and is not as stable as the iPad overall. Does anyone know if DJI Go 4 is capable of operating at 1000 nits on iPadOS? Do people strongly prefer iPads over CrystalSky in spite of it being the brightest?

The new 12.9" iPad pro can go up to 1000 nits full screen, and 1600 nits in hdr selectively. The CrystalSky 7.85 claims to reach 2000 nits, and people do seem to agree it is the best screen for direct sunlight. However, the CrystalSky is limited by its hardware and software, and is not as stable as the iPad overall. Does anyone know if DJI Go 4 is capable of operating at 1000 nits on iPadOS? Do people strongly prefer iPads over CrystalSky in spite of it being the brightest?
I personally use a CS and also a iPad mini series 5. I kind of view them as separate tools. When I can and am just collecting photos/video I use and prefer my CS. Screen is much brighter and it is not plagued with thermal shutdown in high heat like my iPad. When doing mapping etc I use the IPad but you have to mitigate heat in the middle of summer here (keep iPad in cooler before and in between flights, try to stay out of direct sun etc)

I have a 3D printed mount that allows me to switch back and forth with ease.
Best wishes to you:)

Reactions: MTO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers