Crystal Sky and Litchi

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Pilots.
I am considering purchasing the Crystal Sky monitor, and at the moment I am reading and viewing all information I can find about it before deciding.
I understand how to load Litchi, (from the Forum) and that it must be purchased again
My main question is, has anyone had any success running Litchi on the CS, as with most posts, it seems to be only one's with problems that post,(understandable), not success flight full posts .
The crafts that I have had for 2 years now are the P3std and P3Adv , Nexus 7, and all the latest Djigo and Litchi software.
I have never had any problems, and found them to be excellent products.
I mainly use Litchi for Waypoint flying.
The only problem I have is my 70 year old eyes trying to view the Nexus 7 in bright sunlight, whenever we get sunshine in Wet, Cold, Windy Scotland :(

Hoping some one can help

Hi Fellow Pilots.
I am considering purchasing the Crystal Sky monitor, and at the moment I am reading and viewing all information I can find about it before deciding.
I understand how to load Litchi, (from the Forum) and that it must be purchased again
My main question is, has anyone had any success running Litchi on the CS, as with most posts, it seems to be only one's with problems that post,(understandable), not success flight full posts .
The crafts that I have had for 2 years now are the P3std and P3Adv , Nexus 7, and all the latest Djigo and Litchi software.
I have never had any problems, and found them to be excellent products.
I mainly use Litchi for Waypoint flying.
The only problem I have is my 70 year old eyes trying to view the Nexus 7 in bright sunlight, whenever we get sunshine in Wet, Cold, Windy Scotland :(

Hoping some one can help

For the amount of sunlight we actually get in the UK maybe buying a monitor hood would be a better idea mate

Reactions: Motlock
Thanks for that thread dmiles, very interesting reading.
I think i will keep watching before deciding

Thanks for that thread dmiles, very interesting reading.
I think i will keep watching before deciding

Yes if Litchi is mandatory for you then looks like you should keep an eye on that thread until they get it worked out. As soon as they do, I'm pretty sure those guys will be talking about it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl