Critical voltage drop for the P4P battery

Reaction score
One of my two batt. which I have since I bought my P4P (4y) worries me.
One cell shows some minor deviations in voltage for one or two sec. but not critical. This lasts several months and is stabile.
At last flight the total voltage dropped two times to 13.4V for two or three sec. Once when climbing and once when hoovering (?).
The calculated flight times for the batt is over 22min all the time.
Should I begin thinking of buying the new one?
Which is the cut off value of cell voltage and batt. volage that shuts down the batt?

One of my two batt. which I have since I bought my P4P (4y) worries me.
One cell shows some minor deviations in voltage for one or two sec. but not critical. This lasts several months and is stabile.
At last flight the total voltage dropped two times to 13.4V for two or three sec. Once when climbing and once when hoovering (?).
The calculated flight times for the batt is over 22min all the time.
Should I begin thinking of buying the new one?
Which is the cut off value of cell voltage and batt. volage that shuts down the batt?
Well I'm unsure on numbers but my first p4s shut down from critical battery error,,,,take off was at 100%,,I went to 400ft only to get prompt of low battery warning,,I try to get down fast and me drone was very unsteady,not much control and then it turned off at 72ft only to fall through my house roof,,battery to this day still charges but wont fly it,wont rubbish it cause it cost lot of coins but be very wery of batterys not playing nice,,,if its giving you these warnings I would stop using it,my trust in these smart to clever batterys not like it was,,

Reactions: MTO and dronesky

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers