Crashed P4P

Reaction score
Crashed my P4 today bringing it in low (4') along a dirt road on my land with a low battery. I knew the battery was low so I keep I low and was within a few yards of me when it must have went into the return to home mode automatically. It started to rise very quickly and hit a very small branch and crashed to the ground damaging the landing gears. Just ordered new ones on Amazon because I could not find them on DJI. This is what I ordered, DJI Phantom 4 RC Camera Drone Part 26 Landing Gear Landing Skids Compass, does anyone know if the with work on the P4P?

I know they are a little different look wise and the little leg tabs are different size but if u are replacing the whole landing gear i dont see why it wouldnt work. ....But to confirm they are different

NO THEY WON'T WORK DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPLACE WITH THEM. Sorry for all caps. I asked DJI rep and he said yes. No they don't and now I have to wait for the DJI to actually produce landing gear and compass for the 4P to get mine fixed.

Yea sometimes dji don't know what they are talking about tho. .... I don't see how they are different unless the mounting and the compass are different. I'm about to check mine and do some measurements on my p4 and p4 Pro... anyways nice to see some Philly people in here...I'm right around the corner!

Got the yesterday and you are right they do not work, the base is larger, the holes do not line up and even though they look similar they will not work. Also they are all plastic with not copper and the plug-in heads appear different. I called DJI and they informed me that the parts are not available yet, NICE! They sell the product without replacement parts that break easily.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak