Colorado River near Cisco Ghost Town

Reaction score
Located a few miles by dirt road from the apparent ghost town known as Cisco, the climatic scene of the movie "The Vanishing Point", is a small boat ramp along the Colorado River. Much of the Colorado River is off limits to drones due to it being included in many national parks but up here near Cisco, not far from the border with the state of Colorado which is the source for the river, it is legal to fly. There were some nice landscapes around the river and is a bit of a change from the many larger canyon related videos I've posted. I also chose to include music and exclude narration.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Brian

Last edited:
That was nice and you could not have picked better music for it.

Thanks Robert, I don't often use music in my videos but when I do I try to use something appropriate but know that not everyone will agree.

Last year I posted a video called "Misty Mountains and Fisher Towers -- near Moab in 4K" and I used music purchased online. The song, called "Crane," is from the same composers and they saw the video and posted a nice compliment about it. The composers, "Gayle Ellett & Todd Montgomery" (Fernwood), have worked with the likes of Al Di Meola. This is the video I'm talking about...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Brian

Reactions: Robert P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers