Cheapest Worldwide place to buy Phantom 3

Reaction score
With Father's Day approaching, looking at upgrading to Phantom 3

Live in UK and with a price difference of around $400 Between UK and U.S. price for the pro,, I'm thinking it could be worth a little trip abroad. Canada is similar but flights would be dearer

Any ideas of prices in $ in the likes Dubai or am I better in North America

What is your best price so far including shipping and which model are you after ?

Looks like he's looking for the Pro Hughie but I would want to get one from the closest Authorized Dealer to me even if it
cost a few extra bucks in case I had to send it back .
Maybe he just want's to go on trip too :D

Reactions: Keelbyfish
The thought had crossed my mind Dirkclod!!

I've been looking at the Amazon price as an indicator, especially in Europe cause of the language factor. If I were to purchase a single battery Professional in either Canada or the U.S., I'd save around £400 or $600 U.S. In UK price , which is basically my flight, so I'd get a free trip.
Not sure if the warranty is worldwide

The thought had crossed my mind Dirkclod!!

I've been looking at the Amazon price as an indicator, especially in Europe cause of the language factor. If I were to purchase a single battery Professional in either Canada or the U.S., I'd save around £400 or $600 U.S. In UK price , which is basically my flight, so I'd get a free trip.
Not sure if the warranty is worldwide
Amazes me the prices other country's have to pay and hassles you have to go through for some of this stuff !!
Good luck with whichever you do bro !

Epic TV is always worth a look. I got some P2 batteries recently for under £75 each, including 3 day shipping. Since you have not bothered to say what your best P3 price is so far, I cant say whether their price is competitive or not.

On amazon.ca a Canadian supplier based in Montreal have real good combos. ZooomElectronics. One combo is a phantom 3p , 3 batteries, extra props, 7 pcs filter kit, hard case (cheapo), prop guards and some other small stuff for $ 1599.00 canadian, free shipping. So far this is the best price I found in Canada.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.