Cheap batteries in the UK.

Reaction score
af1bda596e30edf483b26223aa24e23e.jpg

They are back in stock, I've ordered from this supplier before and they are OEM so I've just ordered an other 2.

af1bda596e30edf483b26223aa24e23e.jpg

They are back in stock, I've ordered from this supplier before and they are OEM so I've just ordered an other 2.
Are they genuine? are they on ebay or Amazon? Have you bought them before and do they perform as expected?

Hi ken

Yes I have purchased them before from this site ant it was an original I live chatted dji and confirmed the serial number with them and they confirmed it was original. The battery I have is identical to my supplied batteries from dji and has worked flawlessly. There was a large thread on hear last year around early December where I found out about them and all others agreed they were original if you search you should be able to find it. Hope that helps.

Thanks Lurch, I'll check them out.

All I can say is I've used them and people I know have for various items and not had a problem. I ordered them last night so I expect they won't be hear for a week so I will check them out as usual and if I'm not happy I will just return them.

Ok got my batteries delivered today and have checked the serial numbers with dji and they have confirmed that they are original. Hope that helps a few people out in the uk

Reactions: Numone and Neon Euc
Ok got my batteries delivered today and have checked the serial numbers with dji and they have confirmed that they are original. Hope that helps a few people out in the uk
Thanks Lurch - expecting mine tomorrow - Ken

I got my 4 batteries Friday once charged took them for a fly after firmware update....seems fine to me saved me £100+. Thanks for you info on these batteries. Ken

Reactions: Numone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan