Chargers

Reaction score
I'm about to order the 3, have a 2 now. I know the batteries are different but what about the Chargers, are they the same?

Thanks for the feedback.

NO.

The P3 uses a 2P4S pack with higher voltage Li batteries.

Any idea if they will release a car charger for the P3 batteries? I know they are 18v batteries and cars are 12v so maybe not?

Any idea if they will release a car charger for the P3 batteries? I know they are 18v batteries and cars are 12v so maybe not?

DJI HQ has confirmed that they most definitely will be. As for when, no word quite yet. We would suspect that in about 2-3 weeks there will be another wave of parts and accessories released, expected so far in this wave would be an HDMI add-on mod for the P3 controller, Prop Guards specific for P3 and hopefully a Car Charger!

DJI HQ has confirmed that they most definitely will be. As for when, no word quite yet. We would suspect that in about 2-3 weeks there will be another wave of parts and accessories released, expected so far in this wave would be an HDMI add-on mod for the P3 controller, Prop Guards specific for P3 and hopefully a Car Charger!
I have an inverter that will put out 120 from a 12 volt battery-- so I just use the charger that came with it. Inverter plugs into the cigarette lighter and the charger into that

Reactions: Advexure
I have an inverter that will put out 120 from a 12 volt battery-- so I just use the charger that came with it. Inverter plugs into the cigarette lighter and the charger into that

There ya go! No $99 car charger needed! :)

Awesome. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Advexure
I tested my 150W "true sin wave inverter" tonight with the P3P charger in a couple of cars. It works ok although the car has to actually be running. Just the 12V battery doesn't quite give it enough to run (works for a little while then gives low voltage warning and shuts off). I also measured it running at 114W, suprisingly more than 100W. The P3/I1 chargers won't run with a cheapo modified sin wave inverter at all. I tried a couple and my friend tried one too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers