Channel Hack

It's showing I have 32 channels, do I leave it on auto or set it to custom?

It's showing I have 32 channels, do I leave it on auto or set it to custom?
To use the extra channels you must go custom. Auto uses just the 8 that you had before

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441747467.368369.jpg

Click on the box that shows channel 32 and you will get a roller with channel numbers

I just tried to download the DJI Config.RAR file, but after extracting there is......nothing
Any suggestions???

This still works on Dji Go? or what? Beginner here!! :D Thanks!!
It's adding 32 channels to chose from instead of the 8 that DJI lets you use, gives you better video feedback to your controller by not having a congested channel which would give you poor video.

It's adding 32 channels to chose from instead of the 8 that DJI lets you use, gives you better video feedback to your controller by not having a congested channel which would give you poor video.
yes, i'm just asking if this still works, because you know dji pilot is gone so.. Anyway thanks

I just tried to download the DJI Config.RAR file, but after extracting there is......nothing
Any suggestions???
Did you download the RAR file and then unzip it with WinZip and then save it to your Go app with the add file button at the bottom right.

There is just nothong in the .rar file. I unzipped it and got a new .zip file with nothing in it.

Have you checked your settings for hidden files ? If it's set to not show hidden files, that might be your problem.

Reactions: Boebe
Thnx Simistef. Stupid me didn't think of that myself.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj