Cape Schanck

Reaction score
Cape Schanck is the southern-most point of the Mornington Peninsular, only an hour and a quarter's drive from central Melbourne. The lighthouse was built in 1859.

I managed to buzz a bridal party - unintentionally, of course. Their fault for taking photos right under my flight-path. :) I don't think they were disturbed.
Oh, and have you ever left the foam gimbal-protector thingy on during flight? The slow march into senility has begun! It appears to have caused some jitter in my video, more noticeable in lateral flight. I considered scrapping the footage, but in the end was glad I didn't.

A nice video and a beautiful place. I wish I could be there and see it for myself.
Senility than mobility and everything starts to wear out. That lighthouse is one place I will never see. My knees could not take those steps.

A nice video and a beautiful place. I wish I could be there and see it for myself.
Senility than mobility and everything starts to wear out. That lighthouse is one place I will never see. My knees could not take those steps.
Thanks. If you visited, you'd certainly get to see the lighthouse and admire the views from the cliff edge - which can all be done on the flat, not far from the car park.

Epic, cinematic, breathtaking! Even more epic that you pulled that off with the gimbal cover on?!?! LOL, sounds like something I would do.

Epic, cinematic, breathtaking! Even more epic that you pulled that off with the gimbal cover on?!?! LOL, sounds like something I would do.
Thanks for the praise. It wasn't the gimbal cover I left on... now that would have caused serious problems.

This is the offending item...

Attachments

• 20230507_152620.jpg
    20230507_152620.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member