Can't login to DJI Assist 2 without verification code

Reaction score
I've tried several times to login to the DJI Assist 2 in order to get the latest firmware update. (I'm currently running firmware version 01.02.0304). I downloaded this EXE today:
dji_assist_download.png

The login requires me to have a "Verification Code" -- even though I'm already signed in to my DJI account. There is no verification code provided in the login window.
dji_assist_login.png

I'm running the Phantom 4 Pro + (built-in screen) controller -- so maybe my RC updates the latest firmware automatically (???) If not, how can I update firmware if I can't log in to the DJI Assistant?

Reactions: DHAirbus
Yes same issue before update to latest DJI Assist started on Sunday with older version so I removed the previous version and installed latest same result no verification code. May be a DJI server problem.
You could use the DJI Go 4 app to update firmware (lots of links on utube and DJI support explain the method).
just one example
How to Update Phantom 4 Pro Firmware

Just tried it again logged out and logged in now working :rolleyes:

Servers and internet connections Sometimes hiccup.....

Chrome is a pain for these codes, I just use an other browser.

Seems OK for me but I think server issues or internet at the server end could be flaky,

Ok, got it up and running. Got it figured out once I started playing with the registry on my desktop. I noticed that there were no folders installed in the local user folder in windows registry. That's why I was getting "waiting on backend to boot". After so many installations and uninstallations and nothing working I got this bright idea. I got on my laptop, opened regedit and found 3 DJI folders in the Local User folder. I exported those files to a thumb drive and then went back to my desktop, opened up regedit, and imported those 3 folders into Local User folder. Rebooted the computer clicked on DJI Assistant (newest version) clicked through the Agree To buttons, clicked on the sign in button, and there was my generated verification code ready to enter. Used my regular DJI login credentials, filled in the verification code, and I was logged in. Hooked up the Phantom, it connected right away and while I had it connected, recalibrated the proximity sensors successfully.
I had posted this on the DJI Forum as well, and got answers about what I expected. "Internet configuration problem" was one of them.

Reactions: DHAirbus

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl