Cant get camera to work like it used to in "auto"

Reaction score
Awhile back i installed an nd filter , set the camera to manual and made the changes to get the ev as close to zero as possible. Now when i switch back to auto, the exposure is very dark unless i manually adjust it.
What am i doing wrong!? Lol

Awhile back i installed an nd filter , set the camera to manual and made the changes to get the ev as close to zero as possible. Now when i switch back to auto, the exposure is very dark unless i manually adjust it.
What am i doing wrong!? Lol
What does your EV setting show when in auto?

i have the " slider bar" that lets me adjust ev in auto. it seems great for stills, but not so much for video. im sure its something simple, but im in the category of .....flying a uav that happens to have a camera under it as apposed to having a camera with a uav over it ! lol. just wish i could go back to full auto.

i have the " slider bar" that lets me adjust ev in auto. it seems great for stills, but not so much for video. im sure its something simple, but im in the category of .....flying a uav that happens to have a camera under it as apposed to having a camera with a uav over it ! lol. just wish i could go back to full auto.

Were you ever able to solve this? I’m having a similar issue w auto consistently being too dark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72