Can NAZAM Assistant v. 2.10 be used with NAZA lite?

Reaction score
So...I built the Jumper 600 (don't ask!) and have it all wired up. My Futaba T8J is bound and everything lights up and now I need to install the default settings and do the calibrations and confirm correct prop direction. Do I >>HAVE<< to download the "Independent assistant software and firmware" as it might appear from the DJI website because it's the "lite" version or can I use the Assistant v. 2.18 that I already have on my computer and use for the Phantom?? I >HATE< the notion of two such similar programs installed on the same computer. I have no idea if it will confuse drivers, overwrite identically named files or what... :cry:

See: http://www.dji.com/whats-difference-of- ... naza-m-v2/

ARG!!!! **** good thing the weather is absolutely abysmal here, or I'd be pissed about lost flying time while I sort this out.

PF

You need a different version of Naza assistant for the Lite. It won't work with the normal assistant.
However, the two versions will coexist quite happily. I have a multi with the Lite and I use the same PC to configure it as I do with my Phantom.

Thanks rilot. I'm glad to hear that. Computer related file issues have plagued me in the past. Once bitten, twice shy!

I have to run out and do some errands (I'm off work today). When I get back, I'll download all the requisite stuff.

EDIT: Huh...that went pretty smoothly. No option to test the motors though, huh??? Gonna have to do it the old-fashioned way, I guess. :lol:

PF

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl