Can I use my Samsung S3 with the Phantom 3?

At the moment I have an S4 and it's painful to use, it's so laggy. I have an Nvidia Shield on the way that a lot of people use. The version 2 of it is being released soon.

Thanks for your answer. I still have my P2V+ and it works well with my S3. But I'm thinking of getting a Phantom3 one day, but as it looks now I maybe also need a new phone. My hobbies are too expensive :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi. I read somewhere that the Phantom 3 is compatible with the Samsung S5 mobilephone. Right now I use a S3 and wonder if this phone will do work or do I need to get the S5?

Regards
Ken
I have a galaxy s3
Hi. I read somewhere that the Phantom 3 is compatible with the Samsung S5 mobilephone. Right now I use a S3 and wonder if this phone will do work or do I need to get the S5?

Regards
Ken
I have a Galaxy s3 Tab 7, works fine for me....

Not sure about the S3 but i used my S5 and it worked perfectly, i purchased an Nvidia Shield though as i wanted a bigger screen, no regrets as its ultra smooth and the perfect size.:)

I used my old S3 and was laggy, but ok. I upgraded though, mainly to increase screen real estate to 7"

I have Galaxy S3 and a P3 Standard but I can't see the WiFi network. It just won't show up.

I have an s5 and it is good with the p3 just a few jitters occasionally on the fpv. I never tried my old s3 but as a phone I actually preferred my s3.
I will be getting a note 5 soon supposed to be the brightest screen on the market.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic