camera quit connecting

Reaction score
I am a nub just starting to learn my new to me p3p.
I did some fiddling around at home learning some controls and such. I then did 3 test flights over two evenings and everything was going fine. The next evening I setup as normal and the camera will not connect. I can activate drone and fly it but ap says it isn't connected. I did not change anything but I can not get teh connect to camera button. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling DJIGo and it did not help. Fresh charge everything, and double checked the turn-on procedure, still same issue. I download ap on my phone, and it was able to connect, and looks like it is working OK, but not well as my phone is kinda old and prob not up to spec. But the important thing is the phone would connect, but the camera will not connect on the tablet.

I did do a search here and didn't come up with a plan of attack? I could not track down the USB debugging that was mentioned in a couple threads. Just not sure where to begin.
I have a P3P (sorry not sure of the firmware version, but I believe it did say updates were needed on my test flight) And I was using a Samsung Tab A 8" version, with a fresh download of IDJIGo.

Thanks for the help.

I dreaded a full reset on the wifes tab, but started the process. I had never hooked it up to my computer, so connected it via usb, and was going to copy some files before doing a cloud backup then reset. The computer did not want to recognize it. Tried a couple times, and finaly go the computer to install drivers, and I could access the tablet drive.

After that I decided to try the P3P one more time, and it finally connected while in the living room. Later that day I went for a flight, and it would not connect again. I tried connecting to computer again, and then was able to connect the tab and P3P again. I was then able to burn through 2 batteries. I will try again tomorrow night, but what it looks like is some ap on the tab is not releasing the USB, although there is nothing using it.

Hope to find an easier way to get this done then to connect to computer before each flight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik